Monday, September 14, 2009

I guess that I'm joining this new trend

First of all I must say that I love typing in different colors. If anyone ever reads this they will probably be annoyed but my ever changing color choices. So I guess now I have started a blog. I did this for several different reasons.

1. I always wish that I had writted down cute things that my kids said or did. I always think that I will just remember but of course that never happens. The more kids that I have had, the more brain cells I have lost.

2. I started reading an old friend from highschool's blog. She is an amazing writer when I read her blog I'm always either laughing or nodding my head in agreement. I will aspire to have such a great blog in the future.

3. My sister-in-law sent out an email this morning suggesting a community blog with some friends. It had me thinking more about doing this.

So here I am. I'm hoping that I can stick to it and enjoy adding to it often

1 comment: